There are a number of aspects that you need to consider when installing a Floorify vinyl floor:
- Allow the floor to acclimatise at room temperature for at least 12 hours beforehand, in a sufficiently horizontal position. This will make it easier to lay.
- Carefully consider how you want to lay the floor, measure the area properly and use an installation plan, if necessary. Ensure that you do not end the room with a small strip.
- When laying through to other rooms, think a few steps ahead. Take the time to get a good overview of everything.
- If applicable, discuss with the installer how exactly the work will be carried out
- Read the installation instructions carefully and follow the recommendations given
A good start is half the job! A good start will make it easier to install the rows that follow.