The percentage cutting loss that you need to take into account depends on a few things:
- The type of floor: planks, tiles or herringbone
- The number of corners and edges in the room (e.g. a square living room versus a bathroom)
To give you an idea, the following are some guideline figures. Discuss the amount of cutting loss with the dealer or installer before placing an order.
- Assume 5% cutting loss for our XL planks, long planks and standard planks.
- Assume 10% cutting loss for our tiles.
- Assume 15% cutting loss for our herringbone.
Please note! These are guideline figures only. The exact percentages may differ.